Dr Vaghela is a general paediatrician. He has more than decade worth of experience in providing care to children with various medical problems. Dr Vaghela has completed his paediatric training at the Mater Children’s Hospital and Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital.
Dr Vaghela is dedicated to providing the highest quality of compassionate care for his young patients.
Dr Vaghela has an appointment as a staff specialist paediatrician at Logan Hospital. He is available in our clinic on Tuesday mornings.
- Developmental Disorders like Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Neonatology (newborn babies)
- Neurologic disorders including Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy
- Asthma, allergies and respiratory disorders
- Paediatric Diabetes and endocrinological disorders
- Schooling problems and developmental disorders
- All aspects of general paediatrics, including children with complicated disorders requiring multidisciplinary management